ISLANDIA, NY, October 12, 2012 –CA Technologies (CA: NASDAQ) is a premier sponsor of Gartner Symposium / ITxpo 2012, Oct. 21 – 25, at the Walt Disney World (WDW) Dolphin. Company and customer representatives will speak in sessions highlighting successes and views on IT innovation and security, and the company will demonstrate its leading IT management and security solutions.
CA Technologies will be in the exhibit hall at Booth 2 in the Atlantic Hall and at Booth 1105 in the Pacific Hall and lead the following sessions:
• Roadmap for Transforming IT to Deliver Enterprise Reliability and Innovation. IT executives from Federal Express, SunTrust, HCA and CA Technologies join in a panel to discuss how to free up resources for innovation and achieve operational excellence. Attendees will learn how they can implement a proven nine-step “reliability roadmap” designed to transform from infrastructure management to service quality and end-user experience.
Monday, Oct. 22, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. ET; WDW Dolphin, Americas Seminar; ID: SPS12.
• Driving Innovation with Service Virtualization – Eliminate Software Lifecycle Constraints. Enterprises are breaking the constraints of innovation with Service Virtualization (SV), the practice of simulating the behavior, data and performance characteristics of complex software environments. Using service virtualization, development and test teams are decoupled from infrastructure dependencies and can deliver releases up to 30 to 50 percent faster, with higher quality.
Tuesday, Oct. 23, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. ET; WDW Dolphin, Southern IV-V.
• Identity is the New Perimeter. As enterprises adopt cloud services, IT security struggles to secure the new, distributed application environment. This session will describe how to make identity the new perimeter and use a new model for identity management and authentication to more securely enable access to business services quickly and efficiently.
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m. ET; WDW Dolphin, Americas Seminar.
• Delivering Innovation at the Speed of Business! IT agility and speed are expected outcomes as organizations use new technologies and cloud to drive innovation to meet business needs. This session will cite case studies and share the techniques being used to optimize portfolios for greatest return and maximize business agility in the “new normal.”
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 7:00 – 7:20 p.m. ET; ITxpo Theater C in the Exhibit Hall
• One Size Doesn’t Fit All for Infrastructure Management. There is no one-size-fits-all approach for infrastructure management. The IM market is splitting into two different groups of organizations – “just enough” management for medium-sized organizations, and “service assurance” for large enterprises. This session will highlight decision points organizations should consider when selecting which option is best for their business.
Thursday, Oct. 25, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m. ET; WDW Dolphin, Asia 1.
For more information on CA Technologies, click here and follow @CAInc on Twitter.
About Gartner Symposium/ITxpo
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world's most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives. This event delivers independent and objective content with the authority and weight of the world's leading IT research and advisory organization, and provides access to the latest solutions from key technology providers. Gartner's annual Symposium/ITxpo events are key components of attendees' annual planning efforts. IT executives rely on Gartner Symposium/ITxpo to gain insight into how their organizations can use IT to address business challenges and improve operational efficiency. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/us/symposium.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments. Learn more at www.ca.com.
Follow CA Technologies
Copyright © 2016 CA, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Phone: +44 1753 241559